To all in the path of Florence

KRose

Absolutely. Prayers for all who are in the path of Florence. Like the Governor of south Carolina said, the evacuations will come as an inconvenience, but it is not worth risking your life attempting to ride out a monster such as this storm appears to be. I'm sure this is easier said than done in a time such as this. Prayers for all in South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Maryland. Prayers that all our folks and family stay safe and all their neighbors, friends, and extended family. God's Speed to you all.

empty holes

Here first of the week they were calling for about 10 to 15 of rain now they are only 3 to 4 total 25 mph winds we are lucky it is staying for now at the nc and sc border most of the schools and college are closed until monday

KRose

Buy plenty of milk & bread it will ward off evil hurricane spirits.... It must work because stores are out of it here and we got no hurricane
I know what you mean Empty. I swear that the local news media and the major grocery chains here in Georgia are in together on some sort of money making scheme. All that has to be said by the weather people during our winter months is a chance of snow flurries, and just like that......POOF! There is nowhere within a two hundred mile radius a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread to be had. Like magic, it disappears.