TWO SILVERS FROM CARPETVILLE

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
IMG_0266.JPG
IMG_0267.JPG
IMG_0264.JPG
On Sunday, Sue and I decided to go back to Carpetville to see what we could "squeeze" out of it one more time. We were pleasantly surprised with our finds......87 clad coins worth $11.05 plus a sterling earring for me and a 1925 Mercury Dime for Sue. The coins on the left side of the photo are my finds from Saturday's after work hunt.....33 clads worth $3.85. The pic on the right is the town green in Hopkinton, Massachusetts where the annual Boston Marathon begins. We had dinner in Hopkinton. This year's marathon is the 123rd and is always run on Patriot's Day ( third Monday of April) which is a state holiday in Massachusetts.

Last edited:

KRose

Ed and Sue, Congrats to you on all the finds and the silver at Carpetville. That is going to be one Heck of a cleaning bill the park will get from yall'. You have really swept and deep cleaned that carpet. Well Done.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Ed and Sue, Congrats to you on all the finds and the silver at Carpetville. That is going to be one Heck of a cleaning bill the park will get from yall'. You have really swept and deep cleaned that carpet. Well Done.
Thanks Kevin, if we keep this up we're going to put that "Stanley Steamer" company right out of business.:) We're truly amazed at how much this site has given up since we first started hunting there.