Vibra probe 570

Just a heads up, the new up-dated Virba will be out to dealers end of this month, I just ordered one and will let you all know of my field test, once I get it.

Amvet

Thanks Amvet, I'm looking forward to your field test. Ok happy hunting and God Bless!

John Tomlinson,CET P=VI
John's Detectors
Blackwell,Tx.
Best Little Detector Shop in Texas!
:multi::rocketwho

The TINMAN

WOW, $160.00, I thought they were about $130.00. Have to hear more on them myself.See if anyone gets one and see if they think it's worth it.

The TINMAN

pris

It sure looks cool

and I found it for $127.00 shipped, so I'm sure it's not going to be TOO expensive after a few months.

pris

I'm pretty happy with my VP 560, so unless I start to hear really good things about the 570, I'm sticking with what I got.

Can't wait to hear what people have to say about it, though.

Hey Ron and all, I am hoping my distributor will have them very soon. But he told me he didn't think they are even actually available just yet. I will be listening and watching for them and get them in asap. Ron I enjoyed the phone chat yesterday as always and appreciate you more than you know. So God Bless you my friend and God Bless America!

John Tomlinson,CET P=VI
John's Detectors
Blackwell,Tx.
Best Little Detector Shop in Texas!
:multi::rocketwho

TonyinCT

Treasure Quest Sponsor
The retail is 149.95 with my price being 119.95 plus exact shipping. I should have them the last week of September first week of Oct. I am taking pre-orders now. :smile:

M

mlamp20412

I Just recieved...

my Vibra Probe 570 yesterday. This thing is nice and sturdy. I did a little air testing and it seems like it should do the trick. Much more solid than the Automax and a more compact design. I can't wait to field test it! I will post my findings when I finally get out and use it.

HH-

Hey mlamp, what kind of distance did you get on your air tests for what kind of coin?

I'm probably going to wind up getting one myself, have a Tinytec that works fine, but only the shaft is waterproof.

M

mlamp20412

MinelabMan...

It air tested at about 1" for zinc penny and 1.5" or so fo a quarter. It seems pretty sensitive. Sensed the tip of a silver ear-ring post from 1/2" or so.

The difference for me is the increasing vibration frequency the closer it gets to the target. It my take a bit to get use to in the field as opposed to the constant "in range buzz" I get with the Automax. I am psyched about looking for placier gold in some of the creeks around here with its waterproof ability.

HH-

Thanks mlamp and Good Luck finding that Gold!

It kind of sounds like hearing a signal with headphones. If it's deep or small, the vibration will be less, so if you're hands aren't real sensitive to touch, or are wearing gloves, you may miss some small targets? If that's not correct, let me know.