Went to park site of old school

Keith Kirkland

Oh forgot to tell ya’ll I was showing how to best use his metal detector a bounty hunter when I found the ring so I gave it to him. Talked to him yesterday he found another ring same spot the another day. So I helped in making a MD out of him. Now I got a detecting buddy for the price of one ring I’ll take that

mtbricky

Oh forgot to tell ya’ll I was showing how to best use his metal detector a bounty hunter when I found the ring so I gave it to him. Talked to him yesterday he found another ring same spot the another day. So I helped in making a MD out of him. Now I got a detecting buddy for the price of one ring I’ll take that
Great story. I've found rings few and far between in the dirt. Hope you both find many more!

too_pointer

Glad to hear you are detecting again, kinda like me, was out of it for 3+ years, but never left the site. Congrats on your finds, and best detecting in the future. :p
too_

Ok sorry it took so long but last Thursday was a bust. Went to the same park again, but this time seen a lot of evidence someone other then us are metal detecting there. Also talked to a older man on a bike he said it’s hit pretty regularly. Found a really small button deep and after finding a lot of trash I hit the parking lot for a few pennies. Pics to come later day