Where are all the Gamma users?

ZR2guy

Mine is a "new to me" model also. It was only turned on and checked out by the previous owner. It still had the factory plastic on the control box. Best part, i bought it for .....are you ready?..... $275 shipped with the 11"DD coil!:D

Digging Fool

Mine is a "new to me" model also. It was only turned on and checked out by the previous owner. It still had the factory plastic on the control box. Best part, i bought it for .....are you ready?..... $275 shipped with the 11"DD coil!:D
Good Lord! You got a heckuva deal on that! Congrats. They are supposed to be good machines. :)

against the wind

YOU DEFINITELY GOT A GOOD DEAL,, THAT MACHINE CAN LIST FOR $799,, KELLYCO HAS IT LISTED W/AN 11INCH COIL AND ACCESSORY PACKAGE FOR $599,, TRY TO FIND OUT IF THE 5 YEAR WARRANTY IS ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND AND/OR IS TRANSFERRABLE:cool:

ZR2guy

There was no warranty card:(and the warranty is not transferable :( but that's okay. If it ever has a problem at least it gets fixed right here in the US of A!!! :D I am going to hit a couple parks tomorrow and try her out! Wish me luck!

Tom Klune

I just received my Gamma 6000 with the 11"DD coil today and will be taking her out first thing tomorrow. I hope I can sleep tonight.;)
My new 6000DD should be here in a day or two. Lots of snow and of course frozen ground here in Northeastern Minnesota,but cant wait to recieve her and do some air testing and stuff !! Take Care and Happy Hunting !!

Tom Klune

May 2nd 2013: Finally got out with the new Gamma 6000 DD .....$2.57 in clad and pennies in the tot lot in 1 hour......15 minutes to set up my initial settings and working GREAT !!! Fun playing with other settings as I go too. Found a nickel @ approx 9" down. So far so good !! Love it !! HH All !!!!