WHITES SHUT DOWN

DigsNW

GARRETT BOUGHT THEM OUT:cry:
That’s unfortunate. Someone here posted a link to the article explaing the transaction. Probably worse for me because Whites was only a couple hours from me and the had a very nice museum and service and sales center. Nicest people in the world. I also have an AT PRO. so someday I may find out how the Garrett people are but I hear great things about them.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
That’s unfortunate. Someone here posted a link to the article explaing the transaction. Probably worse for me because Whites was only a couple hours from me and the had a very nice museum and service and sales center. Nicest people in the world. I also have an AT PRO. so someday I may find out how the Garrett people are but I hear great things about them.
I think you're pretty safe with Garrett. I just recently sent in my Ace400 and the service was quick and not only did they repair it correctly, they sent me four new batteries, two camlocks and a plastic stem assembly.

DigsNW

I think you're pretty safe with Garrett. I just recently sent in my Ace400 and the service was quick and not only did they repair it correctly, they sent me four new batteries, two camlocks and a plastic stem assembly.
That’s nice to hear. Whites always went an extra mile when doing repairs. I went with Skate reek once and they fixed his machine and even replaced his screen because it had a minute scratch on it we couldn’t see. I will miss them. I hear nothing but good from Garrett so I am optimistic.