Would you please assist me?

hello guys,
I wish you all doing great!

sir, my grandpa grant me a rare Pharonic Egypt coin or necklace, and he told me its rare and invaluable, I've tried through many website to know how much does it worth but I couldn't, would you please give me hand to discover what kind of rare itemI have.
and If its worth much, where & in which best auction website I may sell or show this coin or Necklace?

Sir, please help me, your assistance is highly appreciate.
-herewith attached pics of the item.

Best Regards,
Dr-Jonny

Attachments

teamroper

Sorry buddy, I don't have a clue but it looks really cool. Hopefully some of those veteren MDers on here will be able to help you out. Thanks for sharing though. By the way, Welcome to TQ from Tennessee.

Sir, thank you for the help, but I think this website for fake or not real antique of Egyption ancient, because when I went throught he website I found the antiques prices like US 200 less and not more US 300, nothing real or orginal in these prices, am right?

Sir, thank you for your participate, sir today in China you can get 90% copy of the original coin, do you know that? what you talking about is exist and you can find it easily in any antique shop in Egypt for US 10!! and mabye less!! but what I got inherited from my grandpa's father, my grandpa -as he told me- its a real coin from Pharaonic treasure go back to queen Nefertiti era, so what I want to know how much does it worth, that set

Orosurf

Sir, thank you for your participate, sir today in China you can get 90% copy of the original coin, do you know that? what you talking about is exist and you can find it easily in any antique shop in Egypt for US 10!! and mabye less!! but what I got inherited from my grandpa's father, my grandpa -as he told me- its a real coin from Pharaonic treasure go back to queen Nefertiti era, so what I want to know how much does it worth, that set
Ya Basha. There is no such thing as a coin from Nefertiti. Coins were not used until later. My friend who told you it is a souvenir is correct. I am in Egypt now and I know he is right. The coin or token also was machine made as you can see from the edge.

MJMcCallie

Ya Basha. There is no such thing as a coin from Nefertiti. Coins were not used until later. My friend who told you it is a souvenir is correct. I am in Egypt now and I know he is right. The coin or token also was machine made as you can see from the edge.
Thats what I was thinking too Darren. It looks machine made to me too. Coins that were well after that time period were not even perfectly round like that.

sandfisher

just some souvenire medal or the like.
Nothing like this was an official coin.
Ptolemies and the Romans were earlier in coins of Egypt.

It's cool, though.

sandfisher