XP Deus class

diggin brains

I left my house at 3am arrived at the class at 6am had breakfast and tried to take a nap with no luck, went to the Deus class run by Andy Sabish and his wife was very enlightening, basically on some of the menu when you alter one adj. it automatically alters other features that you have to go into and change or you will run very erratic. basically I learned every function and what it is suppose to do now I have to practice applying it. all in all it was good class and I learned a lot now just to apply it. class lasted 10hrs then off to Beale's arrived at his house around midnight in Virginia and very tired but that will be another topic as I am still very tired

against the wind

When the silver, gold, older coins, and relics, are being recovered by you, with the Deus, in NYC Parks, then I'll lean into swinging it again.
Hearing about it being designed for hunting the countryside in Great Britain really didn't make me happy. That information would have killed a lot of sales in the U.S. had it been known. I really hope we can find a way to silence the Steel Bottle Caps.

diggin brains

When the silver, gold, older coins, and relics, are being recovered by you, with the Deus, in NYC Parks, then I'll lean into swinging it again.
Hearing about it being designed for hunting the countryside in Great Britain really didn't make me happy. That information would have killed a lot of sales in the U.S. had it been known. I really hope we can find a way to silence the Steel Bottle Caps.
don't worry bud I'll teach ya

KRose

Brian, (the Enlightened One), Congrat's to you on the class of the Deus. I'm sure this will help you with better understanding your Deus and your future hunts and many finds as well. You and Beale have fun and find some cool stuff.

against the wind

This is an update on the progress or improvement that I have observed while hunting with "diggin brains" over our last 5 hunts together and since he went to the "XP DEUS Boot Camp"

1st hunt - 2 cent coin and a Spanish silver
2nd hunt - Mercury Dime
3rd hunt - Mercury Dime
4th hunt - 1963 Washington Quarter and a 1903 Barber Dime
5th hunt - Silver Mother Mary Medallion and a 1913 Barber Dime
Now you can call it a coincidence or plain dumb luck but from what I have seen is a pure drive to learn this machine. A few tweaks by Brian to address the steel bottle cap issues and his complete concentration has certainly brought home the bacon. Plus the fact that I "LENT" him one of My Lucky Pin Pointers and gave him a superior digging tool in the form of a Lesche Digger. Go Brian

Last edited:

diggin brains

This is an update on the progress or improvement that I have observed while hunting with "diggin brains" over our last 5 hunts together and since he went to the "XP DEUS Boot Camp"

1st hunt - 2 cent coin and a Spanish silver
2nd hunt - Mercury Dime
3rd hunt - Mercury Dime
4th hunt - 1963 Washington Quarter and a 1903 Barber Dime
5th hunt - Silver Mother Mary Medallion and a 1913 Barber Dime
Now you can call it a coincidence or plain dumb luck but from what I have seen is a pure drive to learn this machine. A few tweaks by Brian to address the steel bottle cap issues and his complete concentration has certainly brought home the bacon. Plus the fact that I "LENT" him one of My Lucky Pin Pointers and gave him a superior digging tool in the form of a Lesche Digger. Go Brian
when you put it that way it looks like the class worked wonders

NJ Bill

I left my house at 3am arrived at the class at 6am had breakfast and tried to take a nap with no luck, went to the Deus class run by Andy Sabish and his wife was very enlightening, basically on some of the menu when you alter one adj. it automatically alters other features that you have to go into and change or you will run very erratic. basically I learned every function and what it is suppose to do now I have to practice applying it. all in all it was good class and I learned a lot now just to apply it. class lasted 10hrs then off to Beale's arrived at his house around midnight in Virginia and very tired but that will be another topic as I am still very tired
Hey Diggin Brains,
Sounds like a must take class. The next one close to me is in June and I will be going. The Deus has so many functions it's exciting.
I went out for a couple hours yesterday morning before the Eagles game. I wanted to go over a very small area that my Minelab always just nulled out. It was strictly a learning trip. It was nice to hear the separation of targets for the first time at that spot. During the hour I was there I pulled out 4 pennies and a few junk targets. That was only the second time I had the Deus out so I have virtually no experience with it. I'm really looking forward to learn everything this machine can do. This machine has opened a whole new world in metal detecting. I'm psyched.

diggin brains

Hey Diggin Brains,
Sounds like a must take class. The next one close to me is in June and I will be going. The Deus has so many functions it's exciting.
I went out for a couple hours yesterday morning before the Eagles game. I wanted to go over a very small area that my Minelab always just nulled out. It was strictly a learning trip. It was nice to hear the separation of targets for the first time at that spot. During the hour I was there I pulled out 4 pennies and a few junk targets. That was only the second time I had the Deus out so I have virtually no experience with it. I'm really looking forward to learn everything this machine can do. This machine has opened a whole new world in metal detecting. I'm psyched.
I took the class add liked it and will probably take it again next year good luck

KRose

Buster, once you have the class on the Deus, you'll have to change your avatar from King of spam to Hoover, King of vacuums. The beaches down your way will be swept clean. We look forward to lots of pic.'s of your treasure finds.