Yard Sale Gold .......

Megagold

Terri, you did great! Congrats! They are beautiful! I looked at some rings in the thrift store today and a 10k was priced at $35.00 and a silver one at $ 75.00! I told the lady, their prices are way to high...so no sale! I got a new belt for the detecting fanny pack $1.00. :)

D

Deleted

They are all really nice! I especially like the one on the left...love that purple color...I need to hit some yard sales myself...but I sure hate having them...lol...and that is what I am doing this weekend...Shoot me! ha...I think I will hang a sign, "I'd rather be dirt fishin'!"

Echostar61

Terri, you did great! Congrats! They are beautiful! I looked at some rings in the thrift store today and a 10k was priced at $35.00 and a silver one at $ 75.00! I told the lady, their prices are way to high...so no sale! I got a new belt for the detecting fanny pack $1.00. :)
I have seen those prices on the silver lately , but mostly the 925 rings are running about 5.00 around here . I thought about getting a bunch while silver was high , but it is an on line sale ... The ladies notice me reserving the rings at a price then they up it , I usually snap up the first 2 at a good price :D. I turned down the 3rd at 30.00 so she yells 20.00 as I turn to go :)