A brand new safarhi IS HEADED THIS WAY

:yikes:i JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE AND ORDERED IT and man..... am I Pysched !!!!!
After all I read about these units I figure I should bee in ggggoooooooodddddd shape. It will ship out tomorrow and probably be here by next Tuesday or Wednesday. and I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yikes::shock::yikes::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::bthumb::bthumb::bthumb::bthumb::bthumb::bthumb::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Kenny

The TINMAN

Congrats on the new safari kenny :bthumb:.'Gunny's Wife has one and she does very well with it.
Many Great find s to you with your New Love !!!

Ok so it's been a while that you've had your Safari - how do you like it? I own a Whites MXT and love it, but I'm thinking maybe a Safari in the Spring.
Mike

Ok so it's been a while that you've had your Safari - how do you like it? I own a Whites MXT and love it, but I'm thinking maybe a Safari in the Spring.
Mike
Me and the Safari just could not bond at all. Way too much falseing, it had to go. I traded it in on a Fisher F75 LTD. I will never do another MineLab, But that's just my opinion. BTW, the Fisher 75 LTD is truly an outstanding machine.

Kenny