Borrowed a G-2...Fantastic Machine

Sets up in no time. Excellent sound difference on the targets..It is going to be sold. Owner has one of the top Minelabs,Excel ? If my T-2 were back.I would seriously consider getting this detector as well..So far I haven't seen a Teknetics detector I didn't like..This is like going back 50 years and discovering the T Fishers,,The technology has really changed..

EBCIII

Hey NAD? Remember I said the G2? I am hearing very good things! 18KHZ?? Man that is a high freq an I hear it hits DEEP, Beale.

Hey Beale, you want to borrow it for a while? I'll get it and send it to you, maybe enough incentive to get you to take D3 and swing...

EBCIII

Man I would love to. I just can not : Walk, Bend, Kneel, Dig or use my left hand. I am a lefty? Other than that I am golden! :mad: Beale.

I've owned different brands trying to find the one detector I really love and count on. That turned out to be the Gold Bug Pro, a clone of the G2. The only difference is the mount. They are very reliable, light, and simple to use.

I've owned different brands trying to find the one detector I really love and count on. That turned out to be the Gold Bug Pro, a clone of the G2. The only difference is the mount. They are very reliable, light, and simple to use.

Yep...friend of mine swings a Gold Bug!! Awesome machine!!

Hi Guys,
how does the G2 compare to the T2?
I know the G2 is cheaper to buy,but is it as good?
I will be searching on ploughed farm fields and sometimes pasture.
I Will be looking to buy the G2 or Fisher Goldbug DP,[as i hear they are identical?]
Mind you,i will be looking to buy one of these great detectors from America as buying one in England is too expensive,as usual! lol.
Any info much appreciated Guys.
Regards,
Steve.

PS i will be mainly looking for English Civil War Silver hammered coins,possibly Roman /Saxon/medevil artifacts,[if im lucky!]