Used GMT

r49miner

Just got my GMT 2 days ago. I think the guy sent it Pony Express and the Pony died and the rider had to walk it here. It took forever. Now hopefully I'll find someone local to help me learn it.

Congrats on the GMT!

From what I hear, they are suppose to be a decent coin machine as well.

Living here in Washington I have contemplated getting a prospecting detector, but with the recent purchase of the XLT, I am back to saving again.

Enjoy and look forward to seeing some of the posts.

r49miner

Congrats on the GMT!

From what I hear, they are suppose to be a decent coin machine as well.

Living here in Washington I have contemplated getting a prospecting detector, but with the recent purchase of the XLT, I am back to saving again.

Enjoy and look forward to seeing some of the posts.
Well it looks like I have someone else to follow their outings seeing how I also have the XLT (also newly aquired).

Well it looks like I have someone else to follow their outings seeing how I also have the XLT (also newly aquired).
I love the XLT and have been having a blast using it. The learning curve has been very minimal, and I am now starting to experiment with custom programing.

The nasty weather has really put a damper on this, but it gives me something to toy around with in the house (to include reading/internet)versus firing up the heaters in the garage as in years past.

I just got the Rat Phones from Beale, and haven't even tried them out yet (hopefully if it gets above 30-deg out, and isn't raining/sleeting), and I'll give'm a shot today.

Enjoy!