A Coinstar Assortment

IMG_1405.JPG
A trip to the supermarket gave me a chance to check the Coinstar machine and this little group of things was in the tray. The Lincolns are wheat cents, 1943 steel and a 1946. The Canadian quarter is a 1905-2005 Commemorative honoring the province of Alberta, a non-refundable car wash token, and a medal of some kind probably like alcoholics anonymous.

View attachment 105864 A trip to the supermarket gave me a chance to check the Coinstar machine and this little group of things was in the tray. The Lincolns are wheat cents, 1943 steel and a 1946. The Canadian quarter is a 1905-2005 Commemorative honoring the province of Alberta, a non-refundable car wash token, and a medal of some kind probably like alcoholics anonymous.
I first though the 1980 Washington quarter was silver, but after putting my glasses on, it just one of " those " ones, that can fool ya !

mtbricky

A great fun assortment there! The employees at the service counter where we shop watch the coinstar machine like a hawk. They even went as far as putting a large trash can between the lottery machine and the coinstar so people buying ticket can't see coins in the return and get to them before they do. Consequently I've come up empty on my last twenty visits or so!Don't they have anything better to do than deprive this old fart of one of my simple pleasures? :ROFLMAO:

A great fun assortment there! The employees at the service counter where we shop watch the coinstar machine like a hawk. They even went as far as putting a large trash can between the lottery machine and the coinstar so people buying ticket can't see coins in the return and get to them before they do. Consequently I've come up empty on my last twenty visits or so!Don't they have anything better to do than deprive this old fart of one of my simple pleasures? :ROFLMAO:
How low will these types stoop to deprive us of the fun of scoring a few coins? If I was in charge, I'd tar and feather the whole lot of them. :p

Last edited: