High on Pot

fyrffytr1

Four of us went to the creek today to see what we could find. One of us was real fortunate and I'll give y'all a hint, it wasn't me! I was two feet away when this little pot was found. I am still high and I didn't find it! The same guy found a couple brokes and many teeth, probably prehistoric horse or camel.
This makes two nice finds from down here in the last two weeks.
Indian pot 1.JPG
Indian pot 2.JPG
Indian pot 3.JPG

fyrffytr1

This piece did not come from a dig. It was found in a creek, running through private property and we had permission to be there. Also, this piece was found miles away from the pipe my buddy found last week.

rip

This piece did not come from a dig. It was found in a creek, running through private property and we had permission to be there. Also, this piece was found miles away from the pipe my buddy found last week.
I was thinking the pipe and bowl came from the same site.....even better you got more than one sweet site ! :cool: I just noticed your in GA......I lived in Atlanta for awile and used to do some fishing.....theres things in them there creeks that can bite pretty hard ....I know from experience....so be carefull out there ! :D

fyrffytr1

I was thinking the pipe and bowl came from the same site.....even better you got more than one sweet site ! :cool: I just noticed your in GA......I lived in Atlanta for awile and used to do some fishing.....theres things in them there creeks that can bite pretty hard ....I know from experience....so be carefull out there ! :D
Yeah, we have gators, snappers and quite a few poisonous snakes. Then, there are the really bad biters; the gnats and skeeters!!:D Just about anywhere near water is a good site down here. And, since most areas have been disturbed by farming there is no great archeological significance to them.
I would also like to clarify something for Y'all. I, nor my buddies, violate any laws in recovering the objects we are fortunate enough to find. We do not hunt places the are off limits or where we do not have permission.

LizardsKeep

Yeah, we have gators, snappers and quite a few poisonous snakes. Then, there are the really bad biters; the gnats and skeeters!!:D Just about anywhere near water is a good site down here. And, since most areas have been disturbed by farming there is no great archeological significance to them.
I would also like to clarify something for Y'all. I, nor my buddies, violate any laws in recovering the objects we are fortunate enough to find. We do not hunt places the are off limits or where we do not have permission.
We weren't accusing anyone ....​
but​
them revenuers will violate your rights in a heart beat​
:)