Older Clorox Bottle

Gregory

Administrator
My boys and I found a nice bottle dump in the woods behind an old church. We stop there on our way to and from the beach (OBX) each summer.
a few years back we were eating a sandwich at their picnic table and I took a few steps in the woods and these bottles were everywhere. We grab a few each year.
last summer someone at the church gave me permission to take all I wanted :)

the church is located just south of Suffolk VA and right across the line in NC.

I love older Clorox bottles :)
83A8ED59-17B9-4ADB-92B2-BB6A7FAB7E93.jpeg
3B66EF44-EF83-4B43-BBE8-B9625E3C00EE.jpeg

too_pointer

Very nice looking !! I don't have alot of old bottles, but sure like them, hope Greg, you get them all. I don't have a clue what value they have, but who cares, looks great. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
too_

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Nice bottle Greg......I remember those bottles when I was a kid because my mother used Clorox bleach. I believe it was the late 1950's or early 1960's when they changed over to plastic.

Gregory

Administrator
Thank you. This year we will dig deeper for them bottles. Im hoping to find gallon jugs.
my thinking on the bottle dump being there is either the church used a lot of bleach back in the day for cleaning OR there may have been a dairy farm close by.
when I worked on a dairy farm growing up we used a lot of bleach cleaning utters