Programs on the XP Deus

Buster

King of Spam
Staff member
From what I am reading..it would be the higher pitched targets that would be the silver...that and you would go by the horse shoe display and dig the stuff on the right side....I still have a bunch to learn...if I am off..please correct me........Chuck.. :)

teamroper

Yeah, but the "Pitch" program is a lot different than the others if I'm not mistaken. Crank it up and you'll see what I mean. I really can't describe it. Kinda like a pitch bend on a electronic keyboard. I made out better on the "Basic 2" and then watched the horseshoe. Of course as mentioned before, the best targets have been the ones where there was just a sliver of black on the right hand side of the horseshoe and no ID number.

teamroper

I haven't looked at a Deus yet but that chart is way to confusing to me. I probably never could afford one but am looking at them all the same. Looks like it is way over my head.
Yeah, that's what I thought but once you get it in your hand and try it for a couple hours I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable with it. I like to have a VDI chart and just keep it in my pocket. Then when I get a good steady number to go ahead and "guess" what it might be, then just check and see how close you came. Of course nothing is a "gimmie" but it is a good reference to go by. The chart that ATW posted is just what's available. Actually the small user's manual is great.

As far as the Deus itself, if I can learn how to use it, ANYONE CAN!!

KRose

I haven't looked at a Deus yet but that chart is way to confusing to me. I probably never could afford one but am looking at them all the same. Looks like it is way over my head.
I'm with you Dave. The looks of the Deus' chart looks skeery to me personally. I'd sorta feel like I need a degree from Georgia Tech (Engineering) to learn how to use the Deus. I'm not knocking the Deus at all. The Deus is proving itself coming on strong in the MD field of new MD's and technology. Jake and some of the others have done very well with the Deus in a very short amount of time.(y)

DigsNW

I looked at places to buy them and if I WAS going to buy them the confusion starts there. They have so many packages I don't have a clue what some of that stuff is. I would have to call and let them help me get it right the first time. i have played with one indoors in Florida and they are sweet and light. All the packages I saw either came with the 9" or 11" coil I believe and I haven't heard what the differences really are between them. Then there is the choice of headphones which I didn't understand. I guess I am glad I am not buying one or I would be on here asking a million questions. I believe they are great machines and it will be on my wish list if my ship ever comes in, but I think it sank at sea.

teamroper

I looked at places to buy them and if I WAS going to buy them the confusion starts there. They have so many packages I don't have a clue what some of that stuff is. I would have to call and let them help me get it right the first time. i have played with one indoors in Florida and they are sweet and light. All the packages I saw either came with the 9" or 11" coil I believe and I haven't heard what the differences really are between them. Then there is the choice of headphones which I didn't understand. I guess I am glad I am not buying one or I would be on here asking a million questions. I believe they are great machines and it will be on my wish list if my ship ever comes in, but I think it sank at sea.
From everything I've seen online, read about and talked to everyone about, the 11" coil is awesome and it will go REALLY deep, but personally the 9" goes deep enough for me. I feel like a groundhog now with just the 9".