The Great Blizzard of 2018

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
DSCN2178.JPG

All day long on Monday and Tuesday we were being warned that we were going to get a winter storm (named Irma) that would dump up to 10 inches of snow on us. Immediately the cancellations, ( school and otherwise) were being flashed across the TV screen. The weathermen (oops, I mean METEOROLOGISTS) were having a field day with it, breaking into the TV program every half hour or so with the latest update. After all the gloom and doom this is what we ended up with. I better get the snow blower going, that walk will take forever to clear.o_O:ROFLMAO::D

KRose

View attachment 99889
All day long on Monday and Tuesday we were being warned that we were going to get a winter storm (named Irma) that would dump up to 10 inches of snow on us. Immediately the cancellations, ( school and otherwise) were being flashed across the TV screen. The weathermen (oops, I mean METEOROLOGISTS) were having a field day with it, breaking into the TV program every half hour or so with the latest update. After all the gloom and doom this is what we ended up with. I better get the snow blower going, that walk will take forever to clear.o_O:ROFLMAO::D
Hey, that looks like around our area about now. I think your Meteorologist's and ours must team up for a laugh. HEE, HEE, "Do you think the multitudes bought it?" LOL Snow here in Georgia, Here today....Gone Today. Thank Goodness. (y)

KRose

We got more down here in south Georgia than you did. And, it didn't melt for almost three hours! Of course, schools and all non essential government offices closed.

View attachment 99955
Dairies and bakeries made a killing. What's worse than "Yankees in Georgia?......wait a minute, nothing's worse than Yankkes in Georgia.....oh yeah.....SNOW. Lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Pretty, but I'm glad it's gone.